Like so many topics today Content Analytics, specifically Digital Content Analytics, is a big complex topic that is not easily summed up, explained, or fully understood by a clever tagline. But I’ll do my best.
digital content analytics defined
The discipline, act and process of developing business & content experience decision-making recommendations based on insights derived by statistical models and analysis against existing and/or simulated future data.
slideware friendly definition:
The discipline, act and process of developing business & content experience decision-making recommendations.
alternative / other explanations
Knowing that the definition above won’t pass the “Mom Bragging Rights Test” you may find the following of use:
- Content decision-making and performance management
- Content ROI (Return On Investment)
- Content performance management
- How to (properly) measure the performance of content
- “Proof” that ou are smarter (or not) than
- The science of Digital Content Analysis
- A crossroad, or touch-point, between two fields Content Strategy & Digital Analytics (formerly Web Analytics)